Thursday, July 29, 2010

Are we *really* green ? A tale of a condo offering plan.....

That massive stack of paper on the left is the offering plan for a condo building in midtown. On the right, is the digital version, on. CD-ROM (of the complete plan *plus* financial statements and purchase application !) The massive stack on left, cost me a few hundred dollars to obtain (as the exclusive listing agent part of my responsibilities are (were) to be sure I have all pertinent documentation to provide to a (buyer's) co-broker ,buyer's attorney etc . On the right,a few hours of quality time with my HP office jet all in one at home, to break the plan down into small pdfs .

Ok, so some of it *is* double sided ... *yay* ? Why ? I did not want to be responsible for killing more trees when photocopying said plan to provide to a buyers attorney.

This was especially handy for an overseas buyer. :) this spring.

Its worth noting this company readily sends its purchase application and financial statements in PDF format !!! So, why not have *CDs* of this info available? Now that, I'm comfortable paying for ! So, are we really green ? Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Posted via email from Nicole Beauchamp Team, Your NYC Real Estate Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment