Monday, May 17, 2010

Memorial day is fast approaching....so what's your favorite summer activity in NYC ?

Last night,having a chat with my niece and sister,we started discussing one of our favorite things to do in the summer- we love to,if our schedules allow to take in street fairs and outdoor performances in NYC ! (I LOVE LOVE LOVE the concerts in the park, pick up a quick light dinner at Dean and Deluca and walk over into Central Park,for example....)A trio of born and bred Manhattanites,well two out of three of us are ....and this is part of what we enjoy doing for fun together.

Summer somewhat "officially" begins after Memorial Day for many people.Its when many beaches officially open for the season as well.

For me,one of the most interesting things about street fairs,besides the vendors is the food ! Being able to ,on foot,explore a neighborhood different from the one I live in,perhaps different from the one I work in-walking along,perusing some of the vendor wares-and often discovering stores I like in the process.

I'm looking forward to taking in some street fairs,maybe some walking tours,rediscovering some of my favorite museums,and hopefully meeting new people along the way.

You never know what you might find...maybe you'll find the right neighborhood for you,it suites your style...and all of that,from a street fair ! What are you waiting for, go for it !

How about you ?

 

'til the next time. Always at your service.

 

 

Posted via web from Nicole Beauchamp Team, Your NYC Real Estate Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment