Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grand Central's Holiday Fair ! - Warburg Realty - A Higher Standard Since 1896

Grand Central’s Holiday Fair !

Posted on November 16th, 2010 by Nicole Beauchamp

Grand Central Station

For many years,when I worked in Midtown Manhattan Grand Central was literally and figuratively my hub.Every day I made my way to offices at various buildings in the area -two that still stand out in my memory are the Lincoln Building,which is now One Grand Central Place and the Helmsley Building (such lovely holiday decorations,and often even musicians in the lobby !) That said,while most of the year it could at times feel overwhelming-especially if I was venturing out of Manhattan (shocking,I know) ,racing to catch the Metro-North,like clockwork every year just before Thanksgiving ,my feelings changed.

I love the light shows,and especially the Grand Central Terminal Holiday Fair. Grand Central is one of my favorite buildings in all of Manhattan,but add the fair and I will always find a way to pass thru ! The show opened on Monday,with the Rockette’s cutting the ribbon.

This year there are about 76 vendors.A great place to get unique gifts for those very special people !

The fair is open seven days a week,except for Thanksgiving Day. For more information head to GrandCentralTerminal.com

 

Share this: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

Tags: , , ,

Filed under Nicole Beauchamp.

Posted via email from Nicole Beauchamp , Your NYC Real Estate Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment